(1) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive that are assigned to the browser you are using and that provide certain information to the entity setting the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They help make the Internet offerings more user-friendly and effective.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see a.)
- Persistent cookies (see b.).
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. These store what is known as a session ID, with which several requests from your browser can be assigned to a common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time from your browser's security settings.
- You can configure your browser settings to match your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third party cookies or all cookies. "Third-party cookies" are cookies that have been set by a third party and therefore not by the actual website you are currently on. Please note that disabling cookies may not allow you to use all the features of this website.
This site uses the cookie script cookie of Objectis Ltd. For statistical purposes, a counting pixel is connected to the Cookie-Script server. If you accept cookies on this website via our cookie banner, you accept the Google Analytics analytics cookie. This cookie is only activated with your express consent (acceptance).